CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Thursday, February 21, 2008

Yeah Yeah Yeah- SHUT IT!

Bare with me, I’m writing a book, so I’m kind of slowing down on the blogs. I went through some of your suggestions for posting topics. Sandi suggested that I write about the health care industry. That is a mammoth. But that’s not the reason I’m not going to touch that topic here. My 16 year old almost died in a car accident 20 months ago. She broke every limb and lost her friend, Amanda. My child is still here. Nuf said.

Barrie suggested T.V. show(s) that I hate. Off the top of my head I can’t think of any, but I know they exist. I’ll definitely write about that down the line. Chatti Patti suggested mother-in-laws as a topic. I’ve been married twice and thankfully, I’ve never encountered any difficulties with the in-laws. My first mother-in-law, who I thought was one of the COOLEST persons I’d ever met, passed away a few years ago. And my present mother-in-law is the second most wonderful person I’ve ever known (the first is her son, my hubby). So I can’t do justice to that topic.

Several of you suggested the presidential race. I gave you my take. And as the November elections draw nearer, I will probably write some more on that topic. Here are my next working titles in random order:

Why I’ll Never Attend Church Again

Sex Before Marriage: What Will You Tell Your Kids?

Sluts and Dingbats In Training: Raising Daughters Right!

Euthanasia- To Kill Or Not To Kill

My next post will appear on Sunday, March 2. Yeah yeah yeah. Shut it! I got a book to finish!

Eyes wide open, icanseeclearlynow

13 comments:

Granny Annie said...

Why I'll Never Attend Church Again is the title I am awaiting and hope it will hit on March 2nd. I have marked my calendar. I am a PK (as in preacher's kid) and/or TO (as in Theological Offspring) and church is my greatest turn-off as well as turn-on. Yes, I am very convoluted. Help O great Maria!

Sandi said...

These should be interesting!! I used to tell my daughter to be sure to live with a man before she married him. She thought I was just horrible for saying that. But she did it - and survived beautifully.

Nikki said...

shutting it.......:)N

MsToOHollyWooD said...

"why you would never attend church again" has got me shaking in my boots with excitement. i'm constantly defending myself on that topic so i'd loooooooveeeeee to hear what u say about that. ;)

Besos!!

Rick Frea said...

You sure write a lot. You must love it as much as I do. I'd love to read the rest of your book.

Anonymous said...

hmmm I was kind of hoping you'd have more questions!!

Anonymous said...

Yes the church one...I will be waiting *patiently* for that one. I have spent most of my life looking for a real reason to go and am just not feeling it.

icanseeclearlynow said...

granny annie, umm... great maria? LOL! you are cute.

sandi, aren't you cool, hip and smart!

nikki, never you girlie. ;)

mstoohollywood, ooooh! a celebrity on my blog! ;)

freadom, "you sure write a lot" is the BEST compliment i've had this week. THANKS!

southern sage, you can please all of the people some of the time ... well you know the rest. :)

trish, *sigh* i hope i don't have the zealots attack my page. ;)

Anonymous said...

so true!
Well maybe sometime down the line

Trish Ryan said...

I want to see the church post. It's taken me YEARS to find a church, and most of the search wasn't deep and meaningful, but sort of a giant pain in the A@#. So I love reading posts like this. Actually, they all look pretty interesting :)

Chatterness said...

Church one sounds interesting! Can't wait!

Brown English Muffin said...

I usually don't like profanity as words can speak for themselves without profanity but I do like the title "Sluts and Dingbats In Training: Raising Daughters Right!" as there are too many "chicken heads" ,as they like to be called, out here in the world that desperately need training.

Barrie said...

I'm looking forward to your future posts. I can't even remember suggesting the TV shows post! :)

Wishing you loads of energy with your writing. Wish me some back, okay? :)