CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Monday, February 4, 2008

You Readers ROCK!!!

You know, it takes big cahoonas to talk about the things I write about on this blog. I know this. But further, it takes those same kind of cahoonas to leave a comment about my controversial topics.

So I’d like to take a minute to give honor, give a shout out to, give a big fucking high-five to my most consistent commentors. To you all I say, HELL YEAH! Like the red-neck chicks, in Gretchen Wilson song. I think you guys ROCK! Oh yes, there are a LOT of lurkers and regular readers who pop in, read quietly, and leave quietly. Anonymous people. But not you. You may as well be the authors of these controversial topics. Most people are afraid to be seen talking to people like me. But not you. You show up AND you stand UP! And you say YES, Maria. I’ve been waiting for someone to bring this subject up.

For those of you who left more than three comments, I THANK YOU VERY MUCH!! My favorite blogger friends, because they chat with me here on icanseeclearlynow AND on icanseemea, are Cheeky, with 4 comments here, Sherry, with 3 comments here, Misskris, with 4 comments here, Beth, with 5 comments here and Andrea with 5 comments here. You guys are special and I LOVE you much! Seriously.

Another favorite group are the ones that have popped in and left a comment on mostly EVERY single controversial topic. They are Flip-Flop Momma with 5 comments here, Barrie with 4 comments here, and Spades with 6 comments here.

My SUPER-HERO favorite group are the most regular commentors. You are FEARLESS. You speak on many of the topics that others don’t want to touch. Oh how I HEART you! In FOURTH place is Trish, for her 7 comments here. In THIRD place is Chatti Patti for her 9 comments here. Tied for second place is Granny Annie and Sandi for their respective 10 comments here. Drum roll please for my first place commentor and sweet friend, who I chat with regularly on the phone….. Nikki for her 15 comments.

Of course, I must give honorable mention to my THREE TOP FANS that none of the readers will EVER be able to top. My two AWESOME daughters who shocked me by reading regularly, Twinkle and Shrimp. AND the president of my fan club my HUBBY, Quietstorm. They are the best things that’s ever happened to me! Truly.

Thanks blogger people. I HEART you lots!!

Maria

7 comments:

Wendy aka Cheeky said...

I not skeeerd!

Sandi said...

And we HEART your blog!! My daughter read one of your comments on my blog and asked me who you were. I was telling her about your insightful and always interesting blogs so you may inherit a new reader! Keep up the good work.

Nikki said...

Hey girl I have been MIA for a bit.....(dealing wiht house crap:phone conversation needed) I can't believe I have the most comments...ok yes I can!!! I have a big mouth and that is why we get along right!? aside from the fact that your blog is freaking awesome!!! thanks for the high-five and keep the blogs coming!! luv ya!! Nikki

icanseeclearlynow said...

cheeky, the movers and the shakers usually aren't.

sandi, thank you for those kind words. your daughter would be a welcome addition, i'm sure.

nikki, thanks girlie! okey doke, so call and we'll chat.

Anonymous said...

well I'm new and the last post was the first one I ever saw so, I'll be back, comminting all the way.
Whats with the lurkers?? I don't get it, they should at least say something every now and then.

Chatterness said...

Lol! Keep em coming!

Unknown said...

LOL! Thanks for the love! :) And thanks for allowing us all to be honest.